Senior Manager, Product Marketing
Sorcero is the leading life sciences language intelligence platform. Its advanced analytics enable 40% of the top 10 global life sciences organizations to gain clarity and complete visibility on the efficacy and impact of their scientific engagement on patient outcomes. Medical affairs teams rely on Sorcero to multiply their productivity by 10x and to transform their medical strategy with real-time advanced analytics across the therapeutic landscape. Sorcero is privately-held and headquartered in Washington, DC. For more information, visit www.Sorcero.com.
WHY JOIN SORCERO?
Sorcero transforms decision-making in life sciences by empowering stakeholders with insights to improve patient outcomes. By joining our team, you will play a critical role in our growth and success by collaborating with our network of passionate entrepreneurs to build a scalable, impactful organization. From flexible working arrangements to encouraging meaningful interactions with teammates across the globe, Sorcero provides a supportive community to bring out the best in each of us.
Our employees are driven by these common values:
- Pursuit of excellence and mastery of their craft
- Humility in defeat and in success
- Kindness and empathy towards others
- Desire to create large-scale, positive change
Sorcero builds AI powered solutions, combining the power of deep learning with the accuracy of ontologies to drive natural language understanding. Our platform and applications are used by top Pharma companies, scientists and researchers. We are looking for a Senior Manager, Product Marketing who will be responsible for the development and execution of the company’s product marketing strategy. In this role, you will support product managers and engineers in articulating the Sorcero value proposition and product capabilities and benefits. This is also a hands-on role where your storytelling, strategic and analytical mindset, and ability to own outcomes end-to-end, will drive, refine and deliver the company’s narrative.
- Develop product messaging and positioning, including competitive differentiation across different customer segments
- Work closely with Product and Engineering to define and execute on go-to-market strategies, buyer personas, value proposition, messaging, and content needs
- Create and roll-out product content through messaging, pitch assets, product data sheets, white papers, presentations, and videos
- Lead global cross-functional launch and release marketing initiatives
- Serve as proactive executive sponsor for customers, including bringing the voice of customer to prioritizing roadmap, inform messaging, partner with Field marketing team for core messaging and other relevant activities
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of end-user purchasing behavior and industry trends to ensure effective implementation of marketing programs to differentiate ourselves in market
- Manage cross-functional implementation of product launches and initiatives
- Work with Field Marketing, Product and Engineering to plan and execute launches of net-new products, features and capabilities
- BA / BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 7+ years of software product marketing experience
- 5+ years of experience in software/SaaS product marketing leadership roles
- Experience marketing for the Life Sciences market
- Significant experience in B2B technology product marketing with experience positioning to enterprise decision makers
- Excellence in defining a narrative and storytelling that resonates with target audiences, and visual storytelling via white papers, videos, and multimedia
- Track record of understanding the needs of our customers and the marketplace to build a great product market fit. Analyze market and trends to inform new recommendations
- Strong ability to influence and work cross-functionally
- Superior communication skills, including the ability to crystallize and broadly socialize insights into stakeholder needs that the stakeholders themselves may not be able to articulate; strong ability to write and speak clearly and with intent
- Experience communicating with non-technical external stakeholders (including investors)
- Must be able to work EST hours
- Experience in global markets
- Experience in new product launch and software as a service
Sorcero is a remote and globally distributed team. We offer a rewarding salary along with the following benefits:
- Three weeks PTO + 1 week of December holiday recess + 1 week Safe & Sick leave
- 10 company holidays + 2 floating holidays
- Medical, dental and vision benefits for you and your family
- Paid parental bonding leave
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Company-provided laptop and hardware
Because ∑ (human + AI) > human or AI alone.
Sorcero is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, education, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. and celebrates the diversity of its growing team.
We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visa at this time.