Sorcero is the leading life sciences language intelligence platform. Its advanced analytics enable 40% of the top 10 global life sciences organizations to gain clarity and complete visibility on the efficacy and impact of their scientific engagement on patient outcomes. Medical affairs teams rely on Sorcero to multiply their productivity by 10x and to transform their medical strategy with real-time advanced analytics across the therapeutic landscape. Sorcero is privately-held and headquartered in Washington, DC. For more information, visit www.Sorcero.com.
WHY JOIN SORCERO?
Sorcero transforms decision-making in life sciences by empowering stakeholders with insights to improve patient outcomes. By joining our team, you will play a critical role in our growth and success by collaborating with our network of passionate entrepreneurs to build a scalable, impactful organization. From flexible working arrangements to encouraging meaningful interactions with teammates across the globe, Sorcero provides a supportive community to bring out the best in each of us.
Our employees are driven by these common values:
- Pursuit of excellence and mastery of their craft
- Humility in defeat and in success
- Kindness and empathy towards others
- Desire to create large-scale, positive change
Sorcero builds AI powered solutions, combining the power of deep learning with the accuracy of ontologies to drive natural language understanding. Our platform and applications are used by top Pharma companies, scientists and researchers. We are looking for an Implementation Manager to contribute to customer’s needs and objectives, execute against a defined customer onboarding process and manage resources cross-functionally to achieve a smooth customer delivery.
The Implementation Manager has a high proficiency in the translation of business problems into solutions leveraging the out-of-the-box configuration capabilities of Sorcero as well as technical solutions based on Sorcero APIs, data exports and loads, and advanced configuration. The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of experience in implementing and integrating software solutions, preferably in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, or Learning Intelligence domains. This role will help develop and contribute to enhancements of the customer onboarding process to meet high growth demands and deliver new products as they become available. This role will also serve as the primary functional and technical lead for projects. The Implementation Manager reports to the Director of Implementation.
The Implementation Manager manages multiple complex tasks and priorities while maintaining the ability to engage with team members and customers in a professional and timely manner. This individual maintains control during challenging project situations and exudes confidence to other team members and our customers.
Through individual actions, and on a day-to-day basis, the Implementation Manager will demonstrate a clear understanding of the Implementation Methodology, and Customer Onboarding Process. This means breaking down business problems and use cases, into solutions satisfied by the out-of-the-box configuration and tools offered within the Sorcero platform.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Lead and implement several concurrent digital projects in the implementation discovery and customer delivery phases of the customer onboarding process, while providing outstanding implementation services to Sorcero customers globally
- Lead customer implementations by developing detailed plans and executing to established scope, timelines, budget, quality and contractual requirements
- Manage scope and escalate if a contract Change Order is needed
- Ensure adequate resource assignments occur across all functional areas and management of those performing project activities
- Collaborate with cross-functional areas for customer deliveries to ensure timelines and customer expectations are met
- Manage implementation risks and issues; work with internal and customer teams to minimize risks and resolve issues, follow-up through to closure; escalate as appropriate
- Manage non-routine processing, change requests, short-term tactical and strategic implementations
- Support the Pre-Sales phase to help ensure the customer requirements are understood, level of effort is agreed, and high level timelines are established for customer contracts
- Act as primary contact for customer implementations, responsible for quality communications with customer stakeholders, ensuring timely responses to customer emails
- Prepare and lead customer kick-off meeting after Sales hand-off to Implementation team
- Ensure the appropriate attendees are on calls and prepared with the knowledge needed for successful customer calls. Calls can range from small technical discussions to large-group meetings with client executives in attendance
- Facilitate discovery sessions, understand customer needs, pain points and business workflows, recommend optimal product solutions to meet customer expectations
- Drive implementation process, customize as needed depending on customer needs; ability to be flexible with implementation approach as some implementations are AI proof of concepts
- Lead all aspects of customer implementations: requirements, configuration, AI model benchmarks, customer testing and acceptance, go-live checklists, user set-ups, user training and roll-out plans
- Develop expertise in the features, benefits and application of Sorcero’s products
- Provide the customer with the expertise on the Sorcero API, integration technical best practices, data export and load, including guidance and support for data migration activities
- Design, develop, or modify data conversion, data integration customizations, system configurations, dashboards and reports as needed per customer business requirements
- Quality review the work done by Application Configuration Engineers, work with Technology to troubleshoot configuration issues, and configure customer projects as necessary
- Run technical training or lead technical deep dives with the customer
- Lead technical discussions and troubleshooting efforts to respond to customer requests, product clarifications, and customer issues
- Proactively identify operational opportunities to increase service quality and efficiency
The ideal candidate will be an innovative thinker with the ability to execute quickly and someone who thrives on developing new technology, challenging the status quo and is not afraid to ask questions. A good fit for this role might be a Digital Transformation lead who has expertise in the Life Sciences domain and a natural curiosity for big data and analytics. You will be expected to contribute to the decision making process and influence the design, functionality and application of our product line. Keep in mind - this is a challenging domain! We make decisions fast, based on scientific facts, using advanced custom technology. We are not building standard, ordinary applications. Our products are innovative and so is our team. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to contribute meaningfully and learn a lot while having fun in the process.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Information Technology, Engineering, or related technical experience
- Minimum of 5 years of post-baccalaureate, progressive experience in an Enterprise Application Support Engineer position, Computer Systems Analyst position, Software Engineer position, or in a closely related occupation
- 3+ years managing SaaS customer software implementation processes, configuring, integrating and implementing technical solutions for customers
- Working knowledge of software development life cycle methodologies and the specification and configuration of software products
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and requirements, and the ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities and deadlines
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to adjust to the technical level of the audience and explain complex ideas clearly and concisely; ability to communicate effectively with multiple levels including executives, peers, managers and junior staff. All customer communications are in English
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to show initiative and work independently with a high tolerance for ambiguity
- Confidence to ask questions. You will be an active contributor and business problem solver. You will be expected to understand, research and solution possible design alternatives in support of the product's success
- Excellent planning, analytical and interpersonal skill with strong detail orientation
- Effective team player and collaborator, working across Commercial, Product and Engineering business lines
- Ability to support EST work hours
- Customer Onboarding or SaaS solution implementation
- Background in Life Sciences industry
- PMP or equivalent certification
- Experience in the following technologies that support SaaS applications: Vue.js, Bootstrap, HTML, CSS, Python, FastAPI
- Understanding of object oriented technologies (java, python, ruby on rails, APEX,. net, C#)
- Ability for occasional travel
- Exposure to Natural Language Processing technology and/or Literature Monitoring processes
Sorcero is a remote and globally distributed team. We offer a rewarding salary along with the following benefits:
- Three weeks PTO + 1 week of December holiday recess + 1 week Safe & Sick leave
- 10 company holidays + 2 floating holidays
- Medical, dental and vision benefits for you and your family
- Paid parental bonding leave
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Company-provided laptop and hardware
Because ∑ (human + AI) > human or AI alone.
Sorcero is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, education, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. and celebrates the diversity of its growing team.
We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visa at this time.
Something looks off?