Therma° is a leading energy industry player dedicated to providing innovative and sustainable solutions to meet the ever-growing demand for energy. Therma° focuses on shifting and reducing electricity usage for commercial establishments.
As our Fulfillment Technician, you help scale the flashing, assembly, packaging, and shipping of our monitoring hardware and energy hardware.
Partnering closely with our Customer Support and Success teams, you will help with the coordination of carrier pick up and drop off, and maintain updated tracking documentation for our deployments.
The ideal candidate will be technically-minded, detail oriented and able to follow established processes, while working independently. This role is well-suited for someone who is interested in learning and training to be a supply chain manager; the role offers exposure to the hardware and software development processes and exposure to our hardware partners.
This role reports directly to the Director of Product Operations & Ecosystem Development and is based out of our Richmond, VA Office. This role will be based 100% in office.
- Manage entire fulfillment cycle from reception of inventory, to flashing and packaging to return acceptance and replacement with suppliers
- Coordinate implementation plans with sales, support, and success for all product lines
- Communicate with hardware engineering teams on product testing within current processes and ship product for testing to their locations
- Document and keep up to date the fulfillment process cycle
- Manage inventory and fulfillment channel activities reporting process to Director of Operations and in internal communication channels
- Keep fulfillment space organized and easy to navigate
- Strong organization and reporting skills to communicate updates to the team
- Experience working with IoT devices
- Knowledge of Shipstation is a plus
- Salary: $60,000
- Equity: 0.05-0.10%
Therma° is a technology startup that builds IoT-powered temperature monitoring and analytics, which prevent food, product, and energy waste, the major drivers of climate change. Deployed across industry leaders, including McDonalds, Burger King, Domino's, TGI Fridays, 7-Eleven and Wyndham Hotels, we partner with diverse organizations, from national restaurant brands to top supply chain businesses in food and healthcare, to increase profits while protecting our planet.
Founded by experienced entrepreneurs from Harvard, Columbia and UC Santa Barbara, we’re a mission-driven team passionate about food, climate and health. We are headquartered in San Francisco, and supported by experienced venture capitalists including D. E. Shaw, Deciens Capital, Sequoia Capital, Govtech Fund, Collaborative Fund, and Social Capital.
At Therma°, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.