Principal Product Manager
Principal Product Manager
We are looking for a passionate, autonomous, experienced Principal Product Manager to join our team. In this role, you will own Gabbi’s product strategy and roadmap. You will be responsible for finding and proving product market fit. You’ll do that by setting and achieving ambitious product goals that marry our business objectives and our users’ needs, aligning key stakeholders (ie. Design, Engineering, and Clinical Ops, leadership) behind your shared vision.
We are Gabbi
Have you ever been impacted by breast cancer? Do you know somebody who has? By the time we turn 50, most of us will have been close to somebody who has had a diagnosis or even been diagnosed ourselves. At Gabbi, we’re on a mission to make late-stage breast cancer obsolete.
Early detection is key. Women who are diagnosed at stage 0 or stage 1 have a 99% survival rate; women who are diagnosed at stage 4 have a ~30% survival rate.
The problem is that women don’t know their risk, and so they don’t know what kind of care to get and when to get it. Gabbi has created an all-inclusive risk assessment that is the most accurate at predicting a woman’s risk of developing breast cancer. Once a woman knows her risk, we arm her with a personalized action plan and real-time care navigation with our team of clinical breast specialists to make sure she can get the care she needs, when she needs it.
We imagine a world where every woman knows her risk, and we won’t stop fighting until we get there.
This is personal to me., I wish my Mom knew her risk before it was too late, and I’m so fortunate that I knew mine in time. -- My name is Kaitlin Christine, and I am the CEO & Founder at Gabbi.
At Gabbi, we save lives. We hope you’ll join us.
We are looking for a passionate, autonomous, experienced Principal Product Manager to join our team. In this role, you will own Gabbi’s product strategy and roadmap. You will be responsible for setting and achieving ambitious product goals that marry our business objectives and our users’ needs, aligning key stakeholders (ie. Design, Engineering, and Clinical Ops, leadership) behind your shared vision.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a venture-backed, early stage startup in a key leadership role as one of the first ten employees. We are looking for a seasoned PM who thrives at translating ambiguity into clear vision and direction. They orient towards impactful outcomes (over output), and coach their team to do the same. They should have sufficient relevant experience (in consumer healthcare, D2C and product-driven growth) to make the right decisions quickly, blending data and intuition. They likely have a background in healthcare consumer products, or similar areas that require deeply understanding a complex, emotionally-involved user lifecycle to bring the right products to market. They should be excited to embrace the early-stage startup experience, work hard, be nimble, and proactive so that together we can bring Gabbi to as many women as possible.
We are a hybrid workforce that operates out of NYC, CHI, DEN, and SF. We prefer that this role be based out of NYC but with some flexibility for the ideal candidate who wishes to work remotely in another of those locations with a minimum of 1 week per quarter in person, during designated off-sites. You will also have the opportunity to travel to work in-person with team members on an as-needed basis.
The Staff Product Manager will be responsible for:
- Owning Gabbi’s product strategy, goals / OKRs, and roadmap; Ensuring our product strategy is aligned with our marketing, messaging, and go-to-market sales strategies; Unlocking sustainable product-driven growth.
- Driving a learning roadmap that prioritizes relevant questions & hypotheses, validating them through qualitative and quantitative methods, and nimbly applying learnings to evolve our strategy/roadmap.
- Owning day-to-day product execution, including defining product specs and ensuring we launch the right products quickly and iteratively, and learn from each of our launches.
- Grow and manage a high functioning Product & Design org. (team, process, and culture)
- Partner with the CEO and technology leadership to refine our Technology strategy and build a valuable moat through our unique data / ML assets.
If leveraging your product leadership acumen to solve an urgent, impactful mission and save womens’ lives alongside one of the best early venture teams in the world sounds like you - join us!
- Excellent communicator with proven interpersonal skills
- Adaptable, resourceful, and willing to roll up your sleeves
- Self-motivated, proactive, and curious by nature
- Ability to work independently, but also collaboratively with a team-first mindset
- Act with urgency and outcome-oriented
- Highly empathetic and fiercely focused on delighting customers (internal and external)
- 6-8 years experience in product management, with at least some experience in an early-stage environment (Seed or Series A preferred)
- Demonstrated track record of success in a D2C healthcare or similar environment, including driving product-led growth
- Extensive experience running user discovery processes (user research, quantitative analysis, market / competitive research)
- 2+ years people management experience
- [Bonus] Aptitude and appetite for product marketing functions like messaging / copywriting, performance marketing, etc
Competitive market salary and equity compensation. Competitive healthcare coverage including health and dental. Remote work environment. Healthcare Benefits - employees can add their partners/families with shared costs (ie it's not 100% covered by Gabbi). Up to 80% covered depending on the plan, employee pays difference.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The responsibilities and duties of this position described here are representative of those an employee must perform. This is not a comprehensive list and other duties may be assigned.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity ("EEO") Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Real not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignments, benefits, layoff, and termination.
$170,000 - $210,000 per year