Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Who We Are:
We’re a team of passionate, diverse individuals on a mission to solve the widespread traffic and environmental challenges impacted by the rise of delivery and ride-hailing activity.
Our first-of-its-kind computer vision technology powers fully automated parking and curb management solutions, some of which are used to support the nation’s very first zero-emissions delivery zones. From improving street safety to reducing carbon emissions in urban neighborhoods, our solutions are designed to make communities more livable for everyone.
We’re a GovTech Top 100 company, a Fast Company’s 2022 Best Workplaces for Innovators in Sustainability, and among the first organizations to receive a U.S. Department of Energy grant for the deployment of curb management solutions to incentivize vehicle electrification. We’re seeking peers from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and cultures to help us continue this impact, and we encourage you to bring your unique and valuable perspective to our team.
Our team is small but growing fast. We're looking for a Product Marketing Manager who is excited to roll up their sleeves, learn, innovate, and execute to drive mass adoption of our flagship product CurbPass.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work closely with our Chief Product Officer and the broader product team to lead all product marketing efforts related to our flagship product CurbPass, including defining new product features through user studies and market research; leading all product positioning and messaging; and crafting/executing data-driven marketing campaigns to drive conversion, engagement, and retention. Given the small size of the team and the fluid nature of startups, you’ll play a key role driving organic adoption of CurbPass, our team’s flagship product and our most public-facing product.
At Automotus, we believe that great products can only be built by a great team. We value learning from mistakes, an openness to all ideas, and an honest and empathetic approach to our teammates and customers. We do this best with a diverse and trusting team and strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
--This position is a remote role with options for hybrid working if candidate is based in the Los Angeles, CA area.
--Salary range for this role is $75,000-90,000 with additional options for benefits and equity.
--Candidate must be located in the US.
In this role you will:
- Lead organic adoption of Automotus’ flagship product CurbPass and drive product growth/market expansion
- Create and execute email/SMS/in-app marketing campaigns for CurbPass (and other products in our suite, as needed)
- Create, execute and manage successful user feedback strategies to inform product roadmap for CurbPass (and other products in our suite, as needed)
- Create and manage user segmentation strategies in order to craft targeted product features and marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with Product and Sales to develop compelling product positioning and messaging across product suite (i.e. demo scripts, website and blog, product design, marketing collateral)
We encourage you to apply if you have:
- Proven track record driving organic adoption of a B2C product
- Demonstrated experience creating and managing successful email and SMS marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated experience conducting user / market research
- Exceptional analytical skills, including experience using Google Analytics and deriving actionable insights
- Exceptional communication skills
- 2 - 4 years of product marketing experience for B2B and/or B2C
Some additional skills and experience that would really help you stand out:
- Relevant industry experience in a fast-growing tech company focused on mobility solutions
- Proficient product design experience, including experience designing in Figma
- Prior experience working with technical product and engineering teams
We offer competitive salaries with 401k, equity options, as well as health benefits*, including medical, dental, and vision. We value work-life harmony and have unlimited, self-directed vacation with a mandatory minimum.
We also offer generous four month paid parental leave, and more to support our teammates and their families.
*health benefits for US-based employees only
See more open positions at Automotus
Something looks off?