Full time Sales Associate - Malibu, CA
Andie is a direct-to-consumer swimwear brand that delivers luxury products at approachable prices through a simple and fun shopping experience. In less than four years, we have become the fastest growing digitally native swimwear brand and now we are expanding to seasonal, retail pop-ups near you!
A Full-Time Sales Associate delivers results through providing an amazing customer experience and being obsessed with finding the right swimsuit for each and every customer. Our Sales Associates also share responsibility with the Store Manager to execute all store operations and maintain a visually appealing, welcoming and positive environment for both the team and our customers.
Our retail team members are responsible for delivering world-class service and a seamless shopping experience. This is a full-time, benefit-eligible position and the pay for this role is $17-$20/hour. This role is a member of the Retail team, reporting to the Store Manager.
- Engage, educate and befriend customers to ensure a memorable shopping experience that brings them back
- Understand what questions to ask customers in order to best serve their personal style & shopping needs
- Consistently meet and exceed daily sales goals
- Partner with the Store Manager to ensure store standards for merchandising and operations are met consistently
- Take initiative to learn about all aspects of the business; share ideas with the store team to help drive business and revenue targets
- Act as a role model for our values of respect, integrity, teamwork, compassion, accountability and inclusivity
- 1 year of experience in high touch retail or customer service-related environments
- A positive attitude, passion for people and lots of energy- shopping should be fun, right?
- Act as a brand ambassador by embodying brand values, engaging customers on the brand and sharing product knowledge around fit, fabrication and our sustainability efforts
- Ability to multitask without getting overwhelmed
- Maintain and uphold a professional, healthy, and productive work environment
- Initiative to continue self-development and growth in sales targets
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (which includes nights, weekends and summer holidays)
- Ability to uphold time and attendance policy
- Ability to bend, lift, open and move product and fixtures up to 50 lbs., as needed
- Competitive health, dental, and vision plans through Justworks
- HSA & FSA plans are among our selection
- Offer a 401 (k) plan where the employee can make voluntary pre-tax contributions. (Andie does not match contributions at this time)
- Pre-tax commuter benefits for parking and transit
- Talkspace membership
- Discounts on Citibike memberships
- Offer pre-tax commuter benefits for parking and transit
- One Medical and Teledoc Resources
- Marketplace for discounts on many health-related goods and services, entertainment, wellness, travel, and much more!
- Access to free EAP counseling and referrals
- You'll be working in a high energy, fast-paced environment program
- Offer competitive paid parental leave policy for qualifying employees
- Competitive vacation policy
- Competitive compensation package
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.